Senior Software Engineer (Product)
Do you want to work in rapidly moving team, developing solutions providing insights to management of the largest companies in Switzerland and helping our clients to become faster, better, smarter, and leaner?
Do you like environment where 99% of time is spent on building better products and the overhead is minimized to the minimum?
If that resonates with you, you will fit in. Together we can build Data Analytical products which regularly win European quality and innovation prices.
Through data, we optimize manufacturing portfolios of chemical companies, financial performance of the largest insurance and pharma businesses, and we are just rolling out our solution aiming to reduce the CO2 impact of our clients and drive their sustainability agendas.
Although we are based in the Czech Republic, our horizons go much further beyond. We can offer impact of large corporates in an environment of a small startup. We move fast, decide in five minutes, and even our single owner can code.
The position includes the following tasks:
- We mainly need you to help us:
- Design the overall concept and architecture of our products (hand in hand with our product team)
- And implement / develop solutions using Java and Angular (even though we require self-dependency, there are other senior colleagues to exchange ideas)
- Sometimes we ask you to help analyse the needs of our clients and design the product features
- We learn as you go so we hope you can also help us to continuously improve of software development process
- We run what we build, so troubleshooting and resolution of product issues is also part of this job
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of at least 5 years of work experience in web development
- Knowledge of Java and HTML5
- Experience in agile working methodology is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel (few times per year, we try to fly as little as we can)
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Angular based development
- SAP BTP/Cloud Platform
- SAP HANA or any other other SQL database
- GIT or other source control system
- Basic understanding of data modelling
- Master's Degree in a related field
- We do speak English. This is important as all meetings, conversations, documentation is in English.
- German would be fantastic, but we certainly do not require it.
- We use home-office on a regular (daily) basis but some of our colleagues prefer to meet daily in our office in Prague.
- Workshops and team get-togethers are hosted in our office.
- You will work on products which make sense.
- Within one year, you will see several products going live, being used, pivoted, and sometimes redesigned.
- You will be proud and have fun, this is still crucially important for us.
- We pay well
- And we offer nice benefit package
- Personal and professional development
- Company car
- Awesome (really) company trips
- Free-choice of devices, etc.
If you want to join our team, send us an e-mail to email@example.com